Instructions For Accounting procedure for observance on 13.11.2016 and 15.11.2016
The following instructions are issued in r/o the accounting procedure for observance on 13.11.2016 and 15.11.2016:
- Finacle is configured with working day on 13.11.2016 and EOD should be given as usual for 13.11.2016.
- LOT for all schemes and Consolidation should be generated in Finacle at the end of the day for 13.11.2016.
- All the cash received from Treasury and given to Treasury should be properly entered in the Hand to Hand receipt book and tallied with the Consolidation generated.
- No Day Begin and Day End to be given in any of the MM Module on 13.11.2016.
- All the SB transactions/cash remitted to treasurer/cash received from treasurer done on 13.11.2016 to be properly accounted for on 15.11.2016.
- All the remittances to / from should be properly entered in the Hand to hand receipt book with proper acquittance of both the officials (receiver/giver) with name & date/time. A copy of the same should be enclosed with LOTs generated on 13.11.2016.
- Postmaster should ensure that the cash is tallied properly on 13.11.2016
- All the SO should remit the physical cash available with them to its HO/Account office with proper manual acquaintance.
Thanks and Regards,
AD (SB & FS)
O/o the Chief PMG
Chennai 600 002