Com. Shiv Gopal Mishra, Secretary, National Council, JCM (Staff Side), Convenor National JCA and General Secretary, AIRF addressed the joint convention of Confederation of Central Govt. Employees and Workers and All India Railwaymen Federation at 3 P M on 21.06.2015 in Mancheswar Rly. Workshop Institute, Bhubaneswar.
Odisha State branch of National JCA formed in the presence of Com. Shiv Gopal Mishra (List of office Bearers will be published later on) .
The following leaders also addressed the Convention.
1. Com. Nirakar Satpathy, General Secretary, East Coast Railway Shramik Union, Bhubaneswar
2. Com. S Lawrence, General Secretary, South East Central Railwaymen Union, Bilaspur ( Chhatisgarh)
3. Com. Ch. Gandhi, President, East Coast Railway Shramik Union, Bhubaneswar
4. Com. M M Samal, President, Confederation of Central Govt. Employees and Workers, Odisha State CoC.
5. Com. R N Dhal, General Secretary, Confederation of Central Govt. Employees and Workers, Odisha State CoC.
The following leaders attended the convention on behalf of National Federation of Postal Employees, Odisha.
1. Com. Bruhaspati Samal, Secretary, AIPEU, Group-C, Bhubaneswar and Vice-President, Odisha Circle
2. Com. Dusmanta Sethi, Circle Secretary, AIRMS & MMS EU, Group-C, Odisha Circle
3. Com. Debabrata Mohanty, Circle Secretary, AIPEU, Postmen & MTS, Odisha Circle and Dy. General Secretary, CHQ
4. Com. Srikant Mallick, Circle Secretary, AIPSBCOEU, Odisha Circle
5. Com. Ashok Kumar Mohanty, Circle Secretary, AIRMS & MMS EU, MG & MTS, Odisha Circle
6. Com. Sudhir Kumar Swain, Secretary, AIPEU, Postmen & MTS, Bhubaneswar
In addition, the NFPE team was also accompanied with Com. Anil Kumar Mohanty, Com. Lingaraj Sahoo, Com. Nihar Ranjan Pattnaik, Com. Kalandi Biswal, Com. P K Samantaray, Com. Guru Charan Bhoi, ( all from Postal Side ) Com. Nanda Kishore Tripathy, Com. Alok Ranjan Swain, Com. Shivram Panda, Com. Sridhar Jena, Com. Sujit Sagar and Fani Bhusan Tripathy ( all from RMS side ).
The Convention was presided by Com. Nirakar Satpathy, General Secretary, ECoRSU and the vote of thanks was given by Com. P K Patsani, Addl. General Secretary, ECoRSU, Khurda.