You might be knowing that the last Four Monthly Meeting of NFPE unions with Chief PMG, Odisha Circle was held on 02.01.2013 and the AIPEU, Group-C, Odisha Circle branch was represented by its Circle Secretary Com. R C Mishra and Asst. Circle Secretary Com. B Samal with the following items.
1. Fitting of glass panels in the counters of Project Arrow Post offices under Phase – I & II
2. Creation of LSG Supervisor Post in Sahidnagar MDG.
3. Holding of S B Aptitude Test in Odisha Circle.
Now Circle Office has issued order for conducting the S B Aptitude Test in Odisha Circle on 25.08.2013.
EXAMINATION / IMMEDIATE
Department of Posts, India,
Office of the Pr. Chief Postmaster General,
Odisha Circle,Bhubaneswar- 751 001
Sambalpur / Berhampur (GM) Region
All SSPOS/SPOs in Odisha Circle
The Supdt. PSD/CSD Bhubaneswar
The Supdt PSD Sambalpur
Sub: Conducting of Aptitude Test for grant of SB Allowance to Postal Assistants working in SB/SC branches of Post Offices on 25.08.2013
It has been decided to hold Aptitude Test for grant of SB allowance to Postal Assistants working in SB/SC branches of the Post Offices on dated 25.08.2013 (Sunday). The Test will be held as per SB Order No.16/2011 circulated vide Directorate letter No.113-07/2010-SB dated 23.08.2011.
1. Eligibility criteria: All Postal Assistants who have completed one year’s service as on 30.06.2013 shall be eligible for appearing in the Test.
2. Syllabus of Test: Syllabus of the Test as given in SB Order No. 16/2011 is given in Annexure-I.
3. Schedule of Test: The schedule of Test is furnished below:
Date of Test
10.00 A.M. to 12.00 A.M.
4. As per Directorate No. 7-14/2011-SPB-II dated 09.03.2011 the Divisional/Unit Heads will ensure & certify the following before recommending the application of the official for appearing in the Test.
i) No disciplinary action is pending or contemplated against the official.
ii) No punishment is current against the applicant.
iii) No adverse entry in the APAR/ACR in the last one /five year.
Candidates having any of the above infirmities should not be recommended even on provisional basis.
5. Venues for conducting the Test: The Test will be conducted at 03 Centers of the Circle, namely, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur (GM) and Sambalpur. Therefore, the applicant should state his choice of Center in the Application Form.
6. Schedule of activities of the Test are as under:
i) Last date for receipt of application in plain paper (proforma attached) at concerned Divisional Office/Unit from applicants: 23.07.2013
ii) Last date for submission of eligible applications along with Proforma Report (enclosed) duly filled in at Circle Office from Divisions/Units: 30.07.2013
7. Divisions/Units are requested to circulate this notification among all concerned immediately and start with the activity as per the notified schedule. The applicants may be advised to submit two copies of their recent passport size photographs (one pasted in the space provided on the application form and another stapled).
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Encl: As above
Asst. Director (Rectt)
For Pr. CPMG, Odisha Circle,
Bhubaneswar - 751 001