FUNCTIONING OF CBS
Today on dated 28.03.2016, Com. R.N. Parashar Secretary General NFPE along with Com. D. Theagarajan Secretary General FNPO met with Shri V.B. Sudhakar, Member (Technology) and Shri Ashutosh Tripathi, Member (Personal) and apprised of the worst situation being faced by Postal Staff due to CBS.
After detailed discussion, the following remedial measures have been declared by the Department.
Director (Technology) email@example.com (Email: 28.03.2016)
1:58 PM (53 minutes ago)
In response to your concerns regarding CBS functioning, I am directed to inform the following:
1. Two to three levels of EOD will be done centrally from CEPT, Mysuru from 1st April, 2016.
2. Two additional servers are being provided at the Data Centre today so that additional load can be absorbed.
3. The Business Continuity Plan (BCP) has been permitted by the FS Division from 23.03.2016. This will enable operations to be done across the counter.
4. An Emergency Response Team (ERT) has been constituted at CEPT, Mysuru to deal with outages.
5. A top to bottom review of the Application is being undertaken to ensure smooth operations.
Your co-operation is sought for effective implementation of CBS.
This issues with approval of Member (Technology).