INDEFINITE STRIKE ! INDEFINITE STRIKE !!
POSTAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANIZATIONS
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GDS (NFPE)
NATIONAL UNION OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS (FNPO)
Keonjhar Divisional Branch, Keonjhargarh-758001
JOIN INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11-07-2016
Against retrograde recommendation of 7th CPC & in support of 14 points charter of demands
In view of the strike call by the National JCA, it has been unanimously decided to join the strike enmass leaving behind ideological and other differences for the common interest of the entire Central Government Employees.
Therefore, it is called upon all the Postal Employees both Departmental and GDS of Keonjhar Division to participate in the strike massively with rank and file to make it grand success.
The charter of demands reflected overleaf for information of all.
All are requested to follow the under mentioned guidelines during strike period.
- Do not come under pressure of any higher authority and act as per the directives of JCA
- Do not open the office on the days of strike
- Hand over the office keys and valuables under proper receipts, if situation compels.
- At the time of need contact given phone numbers.
With struggle greetings.
(D.K.Mahapatra) (Anasuya Mahanta) (S.C.Samal)
Secy, AIPEDEU Secy, NUPE, Cl-III Secy, AIPEU, PM & Gr-D
(A.K.Mishra) (Premananda Patra) (S.K.Das)
Secy, AIPEU, Gr-C Secy, NUGDS Secy, NUPE, PM & Gr-D
Charter of Demands
1. Settle the issues raised by the NJCA on the recommendations of the 7 CPC sent to Cabinet secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015.
2. Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories etc., IN Railways & Defence, different categories in other Central Govt. establishments by the 7 CPC.
3 Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grant Pension/family Pension to LL cg employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993.
4. i) No Privatization/outsourcing /contractorisation of governmental functions.
(ii)Treat GDS as Civil Servants and extend proportional benefit on pension and allowances to the GDS.
5. No FD in Railways & Defence: No Corporatization of Defence Production Units and Postal Department.
6. Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments lift the ban on creation of posts; regularize the casual/contract workers.
7. Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments.
8. Extend the benefit of Bonus Act 1985 amendment on enhancement of payment ceiling to the adhoc Bonus/PLB of Central Government employees with effect from the Financial year 2014-15.
9. Ensure five promotions in the service career of an employee.
10. Do not amend Labour Laws in the name of Labour Reforms which will take away the existing benefits to the workers.
11. Revive JCM functioning at all levels.
1. Implement Cadre Restructuring in all wings of Postal Department i.e. SA, Postmen, Mail Guard, Mailmen, MTS, MMS,PA SBCO,PA CO, Postal Accounts , Civil Wing and Postmasters Cadre etc.
2. Filling up of all vacant posts in all cadres of Department of Post.
3. Stop all types of harassment and victimization including Trade Union victimization in the name of implementation of CBS/CIS and other matters.