No: UN/AIPEU/Gr-C/KJR/ Conference/2016 Date: 31.10.2016
N O T I C E
Notice is hereby given under Article-48 of the constitution of All India Postal Employees Union, Group-C, read with Article-45 & 46 ibid that the 9th Biennial Conference of All India Postal Employees Union, Group-C, Keonjhar Divisional branch will be held at Gujurati Samaj Bhawan, Keonjhargarh on 20.11.2016. The followings shall be the agenda for the Divisional Conference.
- Confirmation of proceedings of last Biennial Conference.
- Consideration & adoption of Biennial Report.
- Consideration & adoption of Audited Account.
- Organizational review.
(i) Review of organization including agitation programmes.
(ii) Review of progress on charter of demands.
(iii) Monthly union meetings with Divisional head and problems thereof.
- Adoption of Resolution on problems of employees.
- Election of new office bearers & working committee members.
- Appointment of Auditor and nomination of councilors.
- Any other items with the permission of the Chair.
The Divisional Working Committee meeting will be commenced at 6 P.M. sharp at Postal Recreation Club, Keonjhargarh HO on 19.11.2016 to finalize agenda of the Biennial Conference, consider & adopt the Biennial Report, Audited Accounts etc to be presented in the conference.
Keonjhar Divisional Branch
1. Com. S.K.Nayak, President, AIPEU, Group-C, Keonjhar Divisional branch.
2. The Superintendent of Post Offices, Keonjhar Division for kind information. He is requested to grant Headquarter Leaving Permission to all members to enable them to attend the conference & DWC meeting.
3. The Circle Secretary, AIPEU, Group-C,All members.
Circle branch, Bhubaneswar-7
AIPEU, Group-C, Bhubaneswar Divisional Branch wishes all success of the Biennial Conference.ReplyDelete